Finestra Miner Helium Hotspot (EU868)
We are a approved reseller of Finestra by Okdo.com
Looking for a Helium Hotspot with fast shipment? It is finally here the Finestra Miner for EU868 in stock!
- Designed in the USA, build in EU with EU standards
- 12 months warranty covered by Mimic
Finestra Miner Pre-orders are designated as Non-Cancellable/Non-Returnable (“NCNR”), except for the quality problems. You need to contact us to review the problem if you want to return.
- FinestraMiner is a high performance, best-in-class hotspot for the Helium Network
brought to you by the folks at Smart Mimic, and designed in California!
- Wrapped in a sleek, ready to use, install ready design, FinestraMiner not only delivers on
form but on function.
- Finestra Miner delivers near non-stop mining thanks to its high-performance processor
and a resource-optimized operating system.
- FinestraMiner supports LongFi™ Technology.
- The available Helium App allows for simple setup on both iOS and Android devices.
- Comes Wifi and Ethernet.
- Processing Unit: Raspberry Pi 4
- 4GB RAM or better
- LoRa® Frequency band support: EU868
- Network Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Device Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Based on LoRa Concentrator Engine: Semtech® SX1302
- Security: ECC608 Crypto Cell Authentication
Transmitter RF Characteristics
The FinestraMiner has excellent transmitter performance. To use your miner at its maximized
potential, it is highly recommended to apply the specified power level configuration . By doing
so, your miner will sustainably operate under normal RF output power levels and current
consumption. The following table gives conducted RF output power of the WM1302.
Included Power Supply (for CE certified model)
- Parameter Typical
- Operation Voltage 5V
- Max Current 3A
- Power 15W
- Pin compatibility EU and UK